“Fo san tirige tarrima ti a jom tia a bere yin gusige lemu ti nirawoo dii.”
Africa’s Tomorrow depends heavily on the support and generosity of individuals around the globe, just like you, who are looking for a way to help those less fortunate and make a real difference. The number of students we are able to help correlates directly with the amount of support we receive. We are a small organization that works on a personal level so that donors know exactly how their donation is being used, and 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to fund a student (all board members are volunteers and do not collect any pay). And, donations are tax-deductible.
Many people want to do something positive for the world, but don't know what to do or where to begin because there are so many problems that need solving and so many options for giving. It can be overwhelming. Here is one opportunity, RIGHT NOW, to help one person and to change the world.
There are many ways to give. The easiest is right here online, safely and securely, via PayPal (using a credit card, bank account, or PayPal account), but we gladly accept checks (which avoids credit processing fees). In-kind donations are also welcome - supplies, services, etc.
Please contact us if you are an individual or group that would like to conduct a fundraiser or other possible activity. We are also always looking for volunteers to help us.
Thank you for your interest and assistance! This would not be possible without the support we get from our generous donors!
(they'll cover the fees)
(costs us about 2.2%)
We believe that education (especially that of females) is the key to development and the alleviation of global social issues. With this as our foundation, we strive to:
• Provide opportunities and access to higher education (undergraduate level) to rural African females
• Promote development from within African communities by educating and empowering locals so they can be leaders
• Expand female’s roles and increase opportunities available to females within African communities
• Foster cultural exchange, interaction, and tolerance through exposure to other people and practices
• Focus first on the individual, which then affects and advances the family, which leads to improvements for entire communities, ultimately impacting and bettering the world